powered by beans powered by beans

Ah. Okay...?

Well, this is kind of stupid... the voices and jokes are both childish and the sound effects are obviously made with someone's mouth. The animation is also kind of cheesy, and the first time you play through it it stops at random intervals to seemingly load itself like a YouTube video. I would suggest fixing all of these to make you live up to your username. Keep trying.

Timing Test Timing Test

Pointless,

It had music and floating heads, running guys, numbers, distorted people, and laz0rs. That was it. 1 cuz the music was catchy.

XenophobicMute responds:

"laz0rs" ...please don't even attempt a review if that's how you're gonna do it.

My Friend the Computer: 1 My Friend the Computer: 1

Weird.

That was different than most submissions here on Newgrounds. It was pretty simple, and easy to see coming, but the animation was REALLY good. Nice job.

One Step Back One Step Back

Well...

It had piano-solo music and entirely black and white animation except for a tiny little bit of blue. I don't like that. Plus, it was so annoyingly hard that I couldn't go like 5 levels into the game without dying a thousand times. I do not like this submission.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

I'm sorry, but this doesn't appeal to me.

Seriously though, it has unfitting and rather annoying music, the jumping is way to sensitive, and the used character is wearing a jumpsuit. It also has no story at all, you just randomly wind up in the middle of nowhere and you go through all the rooms. Yippee, how exciting.

Website Sample Part 2 Website Sample Part 2

Kind of pointless...

There isn't exactly anything to do.

Shitassm responds:

i know. like i said this is just a demo.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Awesome song.

I'd know those noises at 1:08 anywhere, and they are from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It was awesome to not only have a great song, but a weird twist of nostalgia.

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

This brought back memories.

No, really. It did. It sounds like some boss themes I've heard years before now. It is very catchy, and fitting for an 8-bit final boss theme. Its one flaw, which kills off lots of its epicness is the fact that it loops dismally. Fix that, and this will deserve all the glory it's gotten.

Need for Madness Stage 11 Need for Madness Stage 11

THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH!

This is one of the best songs ever to touch a computer game. I ain't kidding around with ya, either. Post every single other song from both games, or else I will FLIPPING KILL YOU.

Cackletta and Fawful Cackletta and Fawful

Good.

But if you ask me, Fawful's grin just doesn't look right. I have a request, can you do Giygas?

Ninj Ninj

EPIC win!

Don't be an idiot. If you are one, This ninja will shove hi knifes up your ass. BEST. NINJA. EVER.