ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Awesome song.

I'd know those noises at 1:08 anywhere, and they are from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It was awesome to not only have a great song, but a weird twist of nostalgia.

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

This brought back memories.

No, really. It did. It sounds like some boss themes I've heard years before now. It is very catchy, and fitting for an 8-bit final boss theme. Its one flaw, which kills off lots of its epicness is the fact that it loops dismally. Fix that, and this will deserve all the glory it's gotten.

Need for Madness Stage 11 Need for Madness Stage 11

THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH!

This is one of the best songs ever to touch a computer game. I ain't kidding around with ya, either. Post every single other song from both games, or else I will FLIPPING KILL YOU.

Static Wave Static Wave

I just had a flashback.

I remember hearing the song called "Sable" in the game "Mercury Meltdown Revolution". Sable and Static Wave are so much alike. They both have the same sounds. I have to say though, I like Sable better. But this is still pretty rad. Good luck, Paragon. Ciao.

Slice (Maz) Slice (Maz)

This is pretty good.

It's a bit bland, though. Maybe some more percussion would make it sound better.

b4mse responds:

Okay i'll keep that in mind. Thanks for your review :-)

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Oooooooooooooh yeah.

This is really great and it is undead DNB, as you call it. it easily matches the amazing talent of ZeRo BaSs, WaterFlame, and ParagonX9. Keep up the good work, and check out their stuff. It's pretty good. My only concern was that at around 1:28 it sounded more like desert music, not undead. But it's still madly epic.

Happy Tree Friends theme remix Happy Tree Friends theme remix

>:)

HTF pwns, and so does this song. Something tells me that it runs through Flippy's post-traumatic stress disorderly head when he flips out.

Buoy Base Galaxy Buoy Base Galaxy

Beautifulness.

It's a great game, and the sequel is even better- it even has this song. You made a great remix of it.

Popple's theme Popple's theme

Fantastic.

This is fantastically accurate. Can you do the final boss theme?

ConkerFanForever responds:

Oh ho! I never thought of doing that! It is a very likely thought!

Cackletta battle Cackletta battle

Classic.

Post the final battle theme or else Cackletta will throw you all the way back to the Mushroom Kingdom.