One Step Back One Step Back

Well...

It had piano-solo music and entirely black and white animation except for a tiny little bit of blue. I don't like that. Plus, it was so annoyingly hard that I couldn't go like 5 levels into the game without dying a thousand times. I do not like this submission.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

I'm sorry, but this doesn't appeal to me.

Seriously though, it has unfitting and rather annoying music, the jumping is way to sensitive, and the used character is wearing a jumpsuit. It also has no story at all, you just randomly wind up in the middle of nowhere and you go through all the rooms. Yippee, how exciting.

Website Sample Part 2 Website Sample Part 2

Kind of pointless...

There isn't exactly anything to do.

Shitassm responds:

i know. like i said this is just a demo.

Delaware 7-in-1 Delaware 7-in-1

Oh, please no.

This doesn't deserve any stars from me. I don't believe that it took you a week to make this tiny thing. I found entertainment in this for nearly a minute, and the graphics are not good. They're simply a screaming oval and a ball flashing between green and red, and a few other things that add onto them or get destroyed fairly quickly. Thanks, but no thanks. I won't be looking forward to more from you.

Transmigration Transmigration

Awesome.

This game is programmed beautifully, has good graphics and playability, and to top it off, the famous ParagonX9's music. I like going there and back again by playing the game over and over. It's kinda weird, though, how you can fire a black laz0r.

YouTube Poop Soundboard YouTube Poop Soundboard

10. All your base are belong to us
11. Gotta go fast
12. Mah boi
13. Ness Ness Nes Ness Ness Ness I feel happy
14. And you gotta help us!
15. I am the Great Mighty Poo
16. Instruction Book
17. Squadalah, we're off
18. SHUT UP
19. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Darth Vader)

Keep Trying.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

I'm stunned.

This is the best game I have ever played on a computer. The graphics and story areamazing and well thought-through. The playability is very fun, and once I picked this game up, I absolutely couldn't put it down. Lots of imagination and effort went into this, and You really deserve all the glory you've gotten. There is only one flaw and one recommendation that I have. It says Shifting Sand Land in the painting, but Sinking Sand Land in the star map. Might as well fix That. I also highly recommend that you should be able to upload files of your own songs and use them in your own levels. It would also be nice if you could long jump. All in all, with one tiny error, the whole game is a joy to play. It's good fun trying to unlock all the secrets and figure out the challenging assortment of levels. This game ultimately is a fun piece of work that I can't deny is the best game I have played on Newgrounds, filled with almost everything but the kitchen sink. I look forward to seeing more work from you.

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

Ugh.

That is disgusting, cruel, and sadistic. I LOVE IT!

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

RANDOM!

Here's what I got:
The cheesecake crapped on the chainsaw because it was wise. That would be wise... if you were suicidal.
The internet looked at the keyboard because it was dead. I'm typing this now, right?
The chainsaw looked at the chainsaw because he was wise... alright. That's it. Great and entertaining.

me and the key me and the key

Fun.

It's kinda short. And Level 13 REALLY pissed me off. This is a game mostly for reflexes, and I'm not a speedy one. But I would like it if you posted this song on Newgrounds so I can download it.