powered by beans powered by beans

Ah. Okay...?

Well, this is kind of stupid... the voices and jokes are both childish and the sound effects are obviously made with someone's mouth. The animation is also kind of cheesy, and the first time you play through it it stops at random intervals to seemingly load itself like a YouTube video. I would suggest fixing all of these to make you live up to your username. Keep trying.

Timing Test Timing Test

Pointless,

It had music and floating heads, running guys, numbers, distorted people, and laz0rs. That was it. 1 cuz the music was catchy.

XenophobicMute responds:

"laz0rs" ...please don't even attempt a review if that's how you're gonna do it.

My Friend the Computer: 1 My Friend the Computer: 1

Weird.

That was different than most submissions here on Newgrounds. It was pretty simple, and easy to see coming, but the animation was REALLY good. Nice job.

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

BEST. SONG. EVER.

If I could wish for one thing to be added to the Audio Portal for a download, it's this song. Just this song in the AP, and it'll be downloaded and on my iPod. Great job.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

No different from "Ode to Stove".

In Ode to Stove, all you showed was a stove. In this, all you showed was a blasting gun. Work HARDER next time.

longboard2live responds:

I worked very hard on my genius.

Daniel Cook Macintosh Daniel Cook Macintosh

No. Just... no.

This is for little kids. Newgrounds is not the place for you to put stuff like that. Also, the song is pretty annoying, and I'm muting it as i right this. Please, try something else.

HorseBarn Episode 1 HorseBarn Episode 1

No, not really.

It was bearable to watch and the joke was decent, but the animation was minimalistic and the voices sounded like a little kid was doing it. With some revision on the next one, I might come back to watch it. I just might.

shroogy the alien prequil shroogy the alien prequil

Interesting.

It's great that you let me do the audio for the next flash, and I'd be happy to. The animation is great, has some room for improvement, such as the bird standing up immediately, and the music was very interesting but to me, the opening music was a bit... awkward. But it was pretty good, don't get me wrong.

lgnxhll responds:

thank you im sure your audio will make the next one much better

For the sake of robots For the sake of robots

.___.

Who wouldn't jizz their pants after seeing their parents turn into robots?

Emrox responds:

You scare me.

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

Uuuuuh...

I don't exactly know what to say, but I bet R2 was like WTF.

Phobotech responds:

You'd think he'd get used to it after all of those years.